It is most important to begin with finding the phone number of a relative who keeps up with family things you don't seem to remember.
For some reason, when building a genogram (a family tree) you have to answer all these questions about your family, like their job, their level of education, their age, the year of their marriage, divorce, separation, affair, or living together with someone. You have to describe their personality, how faith has affected them, how health problems have, and whether or not they have addictions.
Well, I love my family. I really, really do. However, my family seems kind of messed up when you draw them all out on a poster board, especially the way I have described some of them. Ha ha. I'm only trying to draw out what's at the core of their character though.
.....and that wraps up "The Most Boring Post of the Day!"
2 comments:
The second most important thing is to draw a really pretty cartoon of your family at the bottom and be sure to make yourself the prettiest person in the cartoon, ya know, if I were to watch someone make a genogram.
Okay, after all the genogram posts, I really REALLY want to see this thing.
But yeah, we're pretty weird.
Post a Comment